Jackson is 23 pounds...YIKES!!! I have been curious about how much little J weighs these days and we don't go back to the pediatrician until May so this morning I weighed myself and then I picked up Jackson and stepped on the scale. I was shocked!! No wonder it has been so easy to lose my baby weight...and then some. Last week I had a physical and Dr. Brock told me I am underweight...I never in my life though I would hear those words again after having a baby. Oh well...I guess now I can indulge in some major dessert eating :)
8 months
9 years ago
2 comments:
He gets cuter every time I see him! I love his little smile. Can't wait to see yall tomorrow, hopefully the weather and the babies will cooperate!
Cute pics! I am glad you made the drive ok! And congrats on the underweight:)
Post a Comment