It is 4 1/2 months until Jackson's first birthday, but I have already started the party planning process. I have decided on a Safari theme and have picked out the cutest invitations. Some may call this neurotic. I call it being on top of things :)
I've already started working on Blake's second bday. I have the place reserved and I've looked at invitations and thought about what she can wear. You are not crazy, it is something to get excited about!
It's never bad to prepare early. Can't believe he is almost a year, goes by so fast. I was a little sad when Faith turned a year, I didn't want her to grow up so fast! Yet, every stage is so much fun and brings new surprises. =)
5 comments:
I found the cutest safari themed stuf and thought of you! It is going to be great, and it is not crazy at all!! I was the same way!
I've already started working on Blake's second bday. I have the place reserved and I've looked at invitations and thought about what she can wear. You are not crazy, it is something to get excited about!
I third all that! I think it is a characteristic of a GREAT mom!
It's never bad to prepare early. Can't believe he is almost a year, goes by so fast. I was a little sad when Faith turned a year, I didn't want her to grow up so fast! Yet, every stage is so much fun and brings new surprises. =)
I wish I could be more like you!
Post a Comment