Tuesday, September 15, 2009

13 Months Old

Jackson turned 13 months old this past weekend and he is getting to be so much more fun but a complete handful! He is VERY active and so, so close to walking that I would suspect it will be any day now! He has 4 teeth on top now and four on bottom. He has gone down to 2 bottles a day (one when he wakes up and one before bed) and I am trying to get him to drink milk out of his cup during the daytime. He drinks water fine but is not a big fan of milk in the cup...and I still have to warm it for him...so stinkin spoiled!!! His new trick is spinning in circles on the tile floor and Garrett and I are constantly cracking up at his facial expressions and his funny little personality. Here is a picture of him playing with his Fridge Farm that I just bought him. He loves it and it keeps him occupied while I am doing things in the kitchen.

No comments: