Monday, December 21, 2009

16 Months Old

I know that this post is a bit overdue...but it is the holidays so i get a pass, right??? My sweet Jackson is definitely out of baby stage and into little boy stage. Some words to describe him are rambunctious, curious, quirky, loving, giddy, silly, moody, spoiled...those are just a few. I keep thinking every month that it cannot get any better...and it does!!! I have to brag a bit on my little boy...he is a smart cookie! He can identify so, so many animals, objects, etc. in all of his books and can identify all of his shapes (circle, square, triangle, rectangle, oval, star). His new words include star, car, ball, go, apple, and bear. When I ask him what does Santa say, he says "ha ha ha" and when Bella starts running around the couch in circles he yells at her to "go go go". There is much more running around these days than walking...he never slows down! When I tell him "no" he looks at me, grins and shakes his head. A bit irritating, but I usually have to turn my head and laugh because it is so cute. I am definitely looking forward to the holidays and getting to see this wonderful time of year through the eyes of my little guy....love you Jackson!!




No comments: