Jackson is 19 months old now and we have a total ham on our hands. He is a riot...a complete dancing machine who makes us crack up laughing all day long! Alot of my friends told me that 18 months is the magic age at which the vocabulary of a toddler seems to quadruple in size and I have definitely found that to be the case! Jackson is saying new words every single day and suprises me with words I cannot belive he can say, for example: octopus...who knew!!! He is still obsessed with The Backyardigans, namely Pablo, and he loves to rock out to the Dora theme song. He is becoming so good at communicating his wants and needs to me. He lets me know when he wants to go outside, wants something on or off, wants something to eat or drink, etc. We still have a bit of a screaming issue but we are consistently working on saying "please" and "thank you". At his 18 month well visit, he was in the 50% for weight and 55% for height...pretty average little guy. Today I registered him for mothers-day-out at Fielder Road Baptist Church. I have found them to have an excellent program and am excited for Jackson to start in September, mostly because I feel it is important for him to socialize with other children his age since he is at home with me. Spring has sprung and I have never met a child that wanted to be outside more than our little one...which I am so happy about! I am thrilled that the weather is starting to warm up so that Jackson can do what he loves...swing, slide, mow the grass and blow bubbles!!! Love you sweet J!!
1 comment:
He sounds so much fun to be around!
Post a Comment