I love having a two year old!! Now don't get me wrong, some days are terrible and lots of time is spent in time out. But every day brings something new with Jackson and I LOVE that!!! I am just in awe of how smart he is and of the little person he has become, and I love having my little buddy to pal around with every day! Jackson is speaking in almost all sentences now and I am amazed at some of the things he comes up with. When he gets caught with something he is not supposed to have he says "see you later mommy" or he tells me " happy child mommy, happy child." He absolutely loves music and loves to dance. He loves to sing his ABC's and is completely obsessesed with Go Diego Go...I have to sing the theme song for him a minimum of five times a day. He really is starting to love school (more on that in a separate post) and talks about his friends and his teacher Miss Billie every day. He loves to be outside, loves antagonizing Bella and has mastered all of the games on the I-Pad. His favorite past-times are being at the lake with Gummy and G-dad, rolling berries with Nana (another explanation needed) and playing Thomas the Train with Papa. He LOVES all sports teams...Rangers, Cowboys, Horns & TCU! (Unfortunately his Aunt Rebecca taught him to say Gig 'Em Aggies too). Jackson's 2 year stats are: 27.8 lbs (40%) 35 1/4 inches (75%)...he is tall and skinny! Sorry if this is boring, but I want to remember all of this for my blog book. Also, I am not pushing potty training, however he has started telling me that he needs to tee tee in the potty...we will see where this leads (I think he just likes to flush the toilet). So much more I could write but I guess that is all for now. Jackson, we love you to the moon and back sweet boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment