Wednesday, November 12, 2008

3 Months Old

I can't believe it!!! Jackson is 3 months old today and it seems as though time is flying by faster than ever. I feel confident now about being a mommy because I have made it through the hardest part. Jackson is on a regular eating schedule and he is sleeping much better...don't get me wrong, he has bad nights, but overall it is going really well and I know it will get even better when we start rice cereal next month. He talks all of the time now, mostly in the mornings after his first bottle. We go back and forth with each other and we have mini conversations!! He loves to go on walks in the stroller and seems to enjoy running errands which is great for me! He is so alert to all of his surroundings, loves lights and the tv and is just an all around pleasure every single day. We are working extra hard on tummy time which he absolutely hates since he still can't get his head up straight.

4 comments:

Paige said...

What a big boy! All the babies are getting so old and big. It's so fun!

Regina said...

Wow, he has grown a lot since the last chair pic! So cute!!

Justin and Allison said...

He is Garrett in this picture. He is getting so big.

the tatsaks said...

Ah they are all growing too fast! I want mine to slow down. The good thing is that means lots of fun times ahead!