Monday, November 17, 2008

Christmas Decor: An Early Start

As many of you know, Garrett is absolutely wild about the Christmas Holidays, so we decided to get our entire house decorated early this year so we could enjoy it for a while. We spent all weekend cleaning and decorating. I have posted just a few pics of the tree in the living room and of the dining room. We also dressed little J up for his Christmas card picture and they turned out precious. His pants are pulled up so high he looks like an old man...priceless!!





4 comments:

Paige said...

I can't wait for our party!

Regina said...

Your dining room looks FAB!! Love it! For some reason, I do my house in traditional Christmas colors, but I LOVE cute, funky colors! Sooo cute! I can't wait for the party either!!

Justin and Allison said...

Caroline's Christmas dress is from Gap and very similar. He looks so cute.

I love the house. It looks awesome.

the tatsaks said...

It looks great. I cant wait to decorate!