So here it is guys...my first blog post!! After weeks of annoying my dear friends by not blogging, I have decided that I am settled into mommyhood enough and have no more excuses. This first month has brought many smiles, laughs and tears, and I could not have done it without the love and support of my amazing friends and family. My mother has been my saving grace and I could not have managed without her spending two weeks with me. Also, my mother-in-law Jana has been wonderful and so helpful. A special thank you to Amy, Paige, Allison, Regina & Erika...thanks for all of your support and for putting up with my millions of questions and phone calls. So, now that I have made it through the first month, through my husband being out of town for two weeks, and through a fabulous staph infection, I promise to blog more frequently. And for my first post, here is my adorable angel on his one month birthday....9/12/08. I never new I could love anyone so much!!!
4 comments:
YAY!!! So glad you finally jumped on the band wagon!! He is so adorable and I can't wait to hear all of the exciting stories of new mommyhood!!
And I am soooo officially your first commenter!
Love your first blog!
Welcome to the blogging world. You may never turn back now! Great start and I look forward to all of your posts!!!
I am so glad you are finally blogging. Congrats on making it to one month.
Post a Comment