So today Allison & Paige came over with Caroline & Blake for a fun afternoon of playtime. It is so wonderful to have friends going through the same things that I am and interesting to see how my mommy friends handle their adorable tots. Allison suggested swaddeling Jackson because I had been complaining that he screams every time I put him in the crib, so he has been sleeping in his glider. She swaddled him for me, and he slept for an entire hour in the crib!!! I was in shock and am now hopeful that we are onto something. I am going to swaddle him tonight and see how it goes. Blake and Caroline are so precious and I think I got some pretty good pics. Jackson is still having gas issues, so he was not very happy. But, I am going to try a different formula starting today and we will see how that goes. Also, Jackson has started smiling at me for about a week now and it just melts my heart. I get about 2-3 good smiles a day and it is so exciting!! I love being a mommy so much!!



3 comments:
that last picture of Caroline and Jackson made me laugh! I had fun, thanks for having us over
I wish I could have come. I was so busy recovering from the trip and when I got your message they were both sleeping. I will be there next time!!!
I loooooove first smiles!! You need to post a pic of it! And sorry I couldn't make it, I will for sure be there next time!
Post a Comment