My little baby is 6 MONTHS OLD!!! That is 1/2 of a year....here come the tears :( I am so excited that Jackson is growing up and getting such a fantastic personality, doing so many fun new thing every day. But a part of me is sad knowing that in 6 more months I won't have a little baby anymore...I will have a toddler!!! These days Jackson is really taking in every little sight and sound and he is so much fun!! He is so close to sitting unsupported...I think it will only be about 2 more weeks. He enjoys all of his foods but his favorites are bananas, apple/strawberry, and sweet potatoes. He is a drooling machine and chews on everything so I would not be suprised if we see some teeth pretty soon. He also loves being naked...not sure where he got that from. I love him so, so much and am so thankful that I get to cherish every single day watching him grow. I took his picture in his Valentines Day apparel so that we could mark that occasion as well...I can't wait to see what this next month brings!!
5 comments:
I want to hold that love monster! I guess I will later today, yay! See ya in a little bit.
Good talking with you the other day! Maybe we can stay in touch better through our blogs. =) You will have to post a picture of Bella so I can see what she looks like! Hope you have a Happy Valentine's Day!
I love this picture! He has such a great little smile!
He is so sweet! I am so glad we got to see yall yesterday. We had so much fun.
What a cutie pie!
Post a Comment