Jackson is the best shopping partner a girl could ever ask for!! I decided to head over to Nordstrom this morning to do a little shopping and my little guy was a perfect angel! Actually, he is always so good whenever we are out running any kind of errand. He just sat in in stroller and watched me with a precious smile on his face and his feet propped up. He also loves it when people come up to him and comment or talk to him...I think he is going to be a big flirt! He is such a good baby. He only fusses if he is tired or getting hungry and I feel so lucky to have such a sweet little boy to hang out with during the day!!!
3 comments:
Such a good boy! I miss those days...too bad they grow up to have their own opinion and scream and have a tantrum when things aren't perfect. Blake is still an ok shopper, but I have to be moving fast and have many entertainment items. See you tomorrow!!!!
That's such a cute smirk! It's so nice that you can cart him around & he doesn't mind!
Cute pics! I cant believe how big he is getting!
Post a Comment