Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sound Asleep

Jackson seems to have found a new, enjoyable sleeping position that keeps him sound asleep through the night...YAY!!! I read in one of my trusty parenting books to continue putting him to sleep on his back until he is one year of age which is what I do every night and that is the way he falls asleep. However, I guess he prefers sleeping on his tummy with his knees tucked in and his little booty in the air because every night when I check on him this is what I find. I think it is so sweet and precious so I decided to snap a picture!

2 comments:

Paige said...

Blake sleeps like that too. It must be a comfy cozy position for little ones.

the tatsaks said...

Sometimes I wonder if the people writing those books have kids. Both of mine sleep that way and have since a few weeks of age! Congrats on SLEEP!!!