What a fun age this is! At 15 months old, I feel like Jackson is starting to become his own little person more and more every day. He has definitely discovered his likes, dislikes and does not mind letting me know! His big cheesy grin is what gets me through the day...and tiring days they are! He is an absolute, complete mess of a little boy, such a little ham, running around wildly through the house all day long. He is now climbing on things (I hate it), still talks all day long (he says uh-oh and wow a 100 times a day), and loves bringing me books to read to him (again, 100 times a day). Today, we had his 15 month well-check and everything looks perfect. He weighs 25 lbs 15 oz, he is 31 1/4 inches tall and is right on track. I was told to eliminate the night-time bottle so it looks like we will be working on that pretty soon. The holidays this year will be so much fun with Jackson's little personality and I can't wait! He is an honory little monster at times, but I love my little monster more and more each day :)
2 comments:
love that big grin! you have a cutie on your hands!!
Adorable pic!
Post a Comment