Monday, November 2, 2009

The Cutest Little Cowboy

What a difference a year makes!! Last Halloween we had a spooky ghost that was only 2 1/2 months old and this year we had a walking, babbling cowboy cutie! It was such a fun time with Jackson even though I still think he is a tad young to grasp the whole trick or treating concept. My parents were in town so we headed to the Mulkey's house and took our little cowboy around in his car for his first trick or treat experience. He was very laid back and hesitant to grab the candy...he only got a few pieces and held on to one box of milk duds for dear life! It was so cute though and I hope you enjoy these pictures!
Showing off my spider jammies on Halloween morning


Waiting for the trick or treaters to come!


A little help from daddy

My favorite...milk duds!
A furry friend greeting J at the door
Jackson's loot

Posing with Gam

Those cowboy boots were Garrett's when he was a baby

So glad my Nana was in town to see me!

Hmmmmmm

Tough lookin little guy!!














7 comments:

the tatsaks said...

SO SO SO cute!!! It really is amazing how much they change in a year. Especially that first one.

Paige said...

That is a great costume! I love how he got to wear Garrett's old boots. So cool!

Jessica said...

He is soooo cute! I love his costume!

Hicks Happenings said...

Thats too cute that he is wearing Garrett's old boots! Love it :)

Regina said...

What a cute cowboy!

Binford Family said...

Love that little rootin' tootin' cowboy!

Justin and Allison said...

I like the cowboy costume. Very cute. Glad your parents were in town for the big night, I bet that made it even more fun.