WOW!!! I can't believe my sweet little J is 5 months old!! He is getting quite the personality these days and is such a happy little boy :) These days he loves being in his jumperoo or being on the floor rolling around and watching his Baby Einstein videos. We have successfully tried carrots, peas, sweet potatoes, applesauce and pears...but I think he will eat pretty much anything that is handed to him. He is also a big fan of doing the airplane with his Daddy. His smiles and laughs get bigger and better everyday and I am always looking forward to see what the next month will bring...although I have to admit I am a little sad that he is almost halfway through his first year of life. I cannot wait for his six month appointment to see how much he has grown...he is getting to be a heavy little guy and hard for mommy to handle!!
4 comments:
Love the precious picture. He does look so happy.
Im excited to see how much he has changed!
Happy 5 months little Jackson!!
He is becoming such a smiley baby!
Post a Comment