I mean really. What is he doing?? It's not blowing bubbles, it is more like spitting and he has been doing this for seriously, like, the entire day. Again, please excuse the snorting...way worse this time.
What in the world? I can hardly believe those sounds are coming out of his little mouth. I guess those are considered raspberries...not sure I've ever seen anything quite like it. What a precious son you have!
hey guys....we had so much fun with you on Friday. Jackson is adorable. Hope the nights are treating you better :) Your Christmas/New Years card got returned to me because I forgot to put a stamp on it..oops! I'll put it back in the mail to you today. Hope to see you again soon!
6 comments:
What in the world? I can hardly believe those sounds are coming out of his little mouth. I guess those are considered raspberries...not sure I've ever seen anything quite like it. What a precious son you have!
This is hilarious. Your laugh cracked me up almost as much as Jackson's noises.
Kelly used to do that ALL the time!! What a cute video! It must be a boy thing!
hey guys....we had so much fun with you on Friday. Jackson is adorable. Hope the nights are treating you better :) Your Christmas/New Years card got returned to me because I forgot to put a stamp on it..oops! I'll put it back in the mail to you today. Hope to see you again soon!
Ya we definitely need to get together next time I'm in town (probably not til July :( ) Your little boy is so big & cute!!
That is soooo funny! It sounds like he is making tooting sounds...are you sure he is not Andrews?
Post a Comment