Friday, January 9, 2009

I'm So Tired I Can't Even Think of a Creative Title for this Post

Now that Jackson is a rolling over professional we have encountered a new set of problems just as his sleeping was getting back under control. He still has not figured out how to roll from tummy to back yet, so when he sleeps at night and rolls over to his tummy he wakes up screaming since he can't get back over. This happens 5-6 times a night and there is only so long I can stand to hear my poor baby crying, so of course I have to go in to comfort him and rock him back to sleep. I am EXHAUSTED!!! Will the sleepless nights ever end?

4 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

That stinks! Hang in there!

Justin and Allison said...

We went through that too!! Caroline is doing better sleeping now since I have gone back to work. I pretty much forced her back into her old schedule and just let her scream. Now she is used to it and doing better. But...we defintely went through a rough stretch.

Regina said...

Use a positioner. That should help while he is asleep. And I sure hope the sleepless nights end for you soon! I would have died!!

the tatsaks said...

It will get better...and then get worse! That is just how it goes. We even go through rough patches with Kinsley still. But overall it will get much better...hang in there!