Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Little Thumb Sucker

I guess Jackson has now formed his first habit...sucking his thumb!! I am not sure what to think about this. Should I be excited that he can now soothe himself or should I be worried about having to break this habit in the future?? I am not sure if it will even last, but he has been sucking pretty hardcore for about two weeks now. It is actually really cute :) But you can throw away a pacifier....I can't throw away his thumb!!

2 comments:

Regina said...

Oh my goodness, do NOT worry about it!! It is the cutest thing, so easy to tell when they are tired, and free. Seeing as they do it in the womb, I think it's okay. And he will stop, even if he's 5, he WILL stop!!

the tatsaks said...

I think it is so cute! Cru did it for a lot for a while and now he only does it when he is sleepy.