Tuesday, May 12, 2009

9 Months Old

My monkey is 9 months old today and it seems as though everything is changing. He is into EVERYTHING and has started pulling up alot during this past week. Also this week I have tried introducing a couple of new table foods to him even though we have not been to the doctor yet...oops. He has tried cheerios, cheese, fresh peaches and 2 green beans. He seemed to like it all and it was fun watching him make faces as he tried these new foods. I also gave him some watermelon but after about 10 minutes he was still playing with it in his mouth so I am not sure if he liked that. He is still all smiles all of the time and such a happy little boy. He also likes to use me as a jungle gym and when he gets close to my face he gives me a drooly, slobbery open mouth kiss. I love it!!! He just started to do that this past week. He also likes to "roar like a lion" which I think is what he is doing in his picture. This is the best I could do...it is getting increasingly more difficult to get him to sit still for a good chair picture. He was trying to hurl himself off of the side of the chair so I only got a couple of shots. Anyhow, our doctors appointment is on Thursday so I will post stats and hopefully we will get the go ahead for table food. If you enlarge this picture you can see his first little tooth peeking out!

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Great pic of his first little pearly white!! Happy 9 months Jackson :)

Justin and Allison said...

Very sweet boy!

Regina said...

Ha! This pic is too cute! It was fun seeing him last night!