Sunday, May 10, 2009

My First Mother's Day

Being a mother is the most important job in the world. God has blessed Garrett & I with a beautiful, healthy and happy baby boy who has completely stolen my heart. I feel so honored to be Jackson's mother, to be able to love him, nurture him and shape him grow up to be a kind, decent, loving individual. Each day I am reminded of how fortunate I am to be a mother and today I was so happy to have a day that recognizes all of that hard work!! I also want to thank my mother for showing me the way...I only hope to be as wonderful to Jackson as you have been to me...I love you Mom!! This weekend was spent at the lake with Garrett's parents at their lake house and it was such a great time and very relaxing. Jackson was a dream baby...he was in such a happy mood and really enjoyed being outside alot. For Mother's day, I got some beautiful flowers and a card from Jackson. I also got a card from Garrett & a card from Bella!! Gam got Jackson a new blue car to ride around in and he loved it. I was hysterically laughing because he had the most serious look on his face as he was riding around and gripping the wheel with both hands like he was focusing so hard on driving. We had barbecue at with the Turner's and enjoyed the beautiful weather...a great way to start off a new week!! Thank you Jackson for making me a mommy and for making my dreams come true...I love you!! Wild man hair on Saturday morning
Peekaboo...I see you!!

Bella gimme five


Laid back in my new ride...so serious




5 comments:

Paige said...

Happy mother's day! You are a great mom and you have a rad baby boy!

Jeni said...

Happy Mother's Day Andrea!! I love the pic in the blue car...too cute! :)

the tatsaks said...

Happy Mothers Day!!! You are such a wonderful mommy!!! I love the pics! Kinsley had one of those cars and LOVED it! It actually replaced our stroller for a while. We would take it with us everywhere...the grocery store, mall, whatever! It kept her completely entertained!

Emily said...

Happy 1st Mother's Day! There is nothing like being a mama. Jackson is just so sweet, I can't wait to meet him. I was glad to see a picture of Bella. She is awesome and those pics made me smile because Faith loves her bulldog too. Great dogs! Hope you are doing good.

Kristen said...

Glad you had a great 1st Mother's Day! Jackson is so cute and really looks like he knows what he's doing driving his car!