I finally put Jackson in the bathtub without his baby tub and he LOVES it!! I mean, the little boy does not stop rolling around and splashing long enough for me to even bathe him. I was a little hesitant about doing this because sometimes his balance is not that great and I was afraid he would hit his little head but so far we have had no problems. He would be content staying in the tub all day if it was up to him and he always has to have one toy in his mouth and one in each of his hands....so silly!!
Eating my toys...always
This is great!!!
Eating my toys...always
This is great!!!
1 comment:
Too cute! Cru loves his baths too! Every time I try to get him out he tries to crawl away...good thing he does not have to far he can go!
Post a Comment