Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Crazy Woman Part 2

This weekend Garrett & I will be heading to Austin for a wedding and we decided to make it a long weekend to celebrate our anniversary and also to just get away. My mother is coming in town to watch Jackson and I am so excited for her to be able to spend time with him. Although, I have to say that I am a bit nervous because I want everything to go smoothly for her. Jackson is such a handful right now and I know he is going to wear out his Nana!! I am also afraid that I will miss him terribly and not be able to enjoy my weekend alone with Garrett. I know everything will be ok and I know that he is in wonderful hands with my Mom, but since this is my first time to leave him I guess I just don't know what to expect. I left my mom a detailed schedule of Jackson's daily routine. I don't know why I am being so anal about it, I mean my mother raised three children so I am pretty sure she knows what she is doing. I even left her instructions for washing his bottles....really???? Thanks so much mom for watching little J...I know you guys will have a great time!!!

2 comments:

the tatsaks said...

That is so funny...but not crazy! I did the same thing. I think it is nice for them to know a normal day for him and it will make it easier for both of them. You are a great momma!!! And good job on the tooth brushing!!!

Emily said...

hehe, it's funny how you get use to having your little one around and the thought of leaving them for a longer period of time is a little crazy sometimes. =) I'm sure your mom will have a wonderful time with Jackson and I hope you and Garrett get some great alone time. The impulse to call every couple of hours will probably be there though. =)