Not much has been going on here lately...our weekends are full pretty much until September, but during the week Jackson and I have nothing to do. So Friday I decided we should at least spend some time enjoying the nice weather. Jackson, Bell & I sat in the backyard for a while and I got some good pictures. Jackson's latest thing is to make this squished up face pretty much all day every day...it is hysterical. He also loves to be naked and so usually before his
bath time I let him crawl around naked for a while because I know it must be so uncomfortable being in a diaper all day. So I took a picture of him naked while he scoped out his red wagon...what a cute
tushy!!
2 comments:
So cute! Love those little babie's bottoms! Glad you are having a good summer so far. I hope we will be seeing you in July for the reunion!
Bella is sweet too. I think Maggie will be about that size when she is full grown.
Very cute pictures! He is so darn cute and is getting so big!
Post a Comment