This past weekend was our trip to Austin and I have to say it was a very enjoyable weekend. The wedding was beautiful and Garrett & I got to spend alot of quality time together which was much needed. After about 6 phone calls a day to my mother checking on Jackson we made it back home on Sunday and of course he was still in one piece :) Thank you so much mom for making it possible for us to get away and for taking such wonderful care of my sweet boy! (And for putting up with my nagging check-ins) On Sunday we headed to the lake to spend father's day with Garrett's family. Unfortunately I was unable to see my dad on father's day, but I want everyone to know what a kind, generous person my father is. Without his love and support and putting up with my many shenanigans throughout the years, I would not be where I am today. Dad, I love you more than you could ever possibly know....I hope Jackson grows up to be an amazing dad like you!! Garrett was able to spend his first father's day with his dad and with his little boy, so I know that he enjoyed his day very much. Throughout all of the ups and downs that life hands us, I know that I can always count on Garrett to be the best father to Jackson that he can possibly be. He works so hard every day to provide the best for us and is always the first to make sure Jackson is smiling, and I could not ask for more. Thank you Garrett for your unending love and support and for being such a great dad!!


2 comments:
great pics, garrett and jackson are twins!
These are GREAT pics! Happy Father's Day late Garrett!!!
Post a Comment