Tomorrow is Jackson's 1st Birthday!!! It is finally here and I have mixed feelings about it. I feel so blessed to have spent the past year of my life as the mother of, in my eyes, the most special, perfect, little boy in the world...every day with Jackson is amazing and he is such a miracle to me. However I find myself very sad that my baby is growing up and I have a feeling I will shed tears at least one time tomorrow :( I am currently in Port Neches at my parents house for the week so I will post Jackson's one year chair picture and some others when I get home next week. Tomorrow we are having a family party for Jackson with my Nana, Grandpa, Aunts & Uncles and I am sure it will be a perfect evening in honor of my sweet baby. Stay tuned.....
2 comments:
Happy 1st Birthday sweet boy!!!
Try not to be too sad, there is so much to look forward to in the second year. Talking is the best thing, to hear what they have been thinking is great, his personality will develop so much in the next few months and I swear they start learning new words and new things almost every day. You will love it!
Post a Comment