So today I have made the executive decision that Jackson will be a cowboy for Halloween this year. Yes, I am aware that it is August and yes, I am aware that most people reading this already think I am neurotic and this will just confirm that even more. But I love Halloween and am so excited to get Jackson dressed up this year. I found the perfect cowboy costume at
Gymboree and I am going to go get it next week. I like it because he does not have to wear a cowboy hat and you can still tell exactly what he is....this is great because J DOES NOT like having anything on his head and most costumes require some sort of head piece. Look, I just like to be on top of things,
ok???
4 comments:
you crack me up!! :)
I've been looking at costumes too. Since this is the first real trick or treat year I want her to be so cute and I don't want things to be sold out in her size. I am usually very on top of things too, so I feel you.
Oh, we have already been thinking for months. Since he was Maverick from Top Gun last year, we want to do another movie character, but can't think of any! Just so you know, you are not neurotic! Or at least you're not alone!
YOu are funny.
Post a Comment