Saturday, August 8, 2009

Jackson's Jungle

Jackson's first birthday party was today and after all of the buildup and anticipation.....I think it was a great success!!! I was so stressed out about this party but it came together beautifully, although this morning I was running around frantically like a mad woman and still sweating when my guests started to arrive. Jackson was still sleeping when the party started so he woke up a little cranky, but after he got some food in his tummy he was good to go. He had a great time and was all smiles for the rest of the day!! Jackson got some really great gifts...thank you so much to everyone!! I was worried he would not get many toys and that is all he got...hopefully enough to keep him entertained for several months :) We were so lucky to have all of our family and closest friends there to celebrate Jackson's special day with us and want to thank everyone who came...we love you all and hope you and a great time!!!!











7 comments:

Justin and Allison said...

It was SOOOOOOO cute. The cake was so good and so were the cookies. I can't believe all of our babies are one.

Jalei & Lane said...

The decorations look so cute! Happy birthday Jackson!

Paige said...

It was the best and cutest set up I have seen! Sorry I was a stressed out, crying, frustrated mom, I am so glad I was there to celebrate. I gobbled up the cookie on the way home and it was so good! I hope he likes all of his new stuff and even if he doesn't now he will in a few months. Blake didn't get really interested in some of her new toys until 18 mos or so.

Binford Family said...

Happy 1st Birthday Jackson!!!

the tatsaks said...

You did a great job and we had a blast!

Jessica said...

What a cute party. Happy 1st Birthday Jackson!

Regina said...

You did a great job!! And that cake was the best. Glad it was happy for Jackson! I hope he enjoys all his new toys!