A sippy cup winner, that is. After spending somewhere around $100 on multiple sippy cups, I believe we have finally pleased the little man and found a cup that meets his approval. I was beginning to worry since he would not drink out of a cup, but these Munchkin cups with the flip up straw seem to work wonders. Thank you Erika for your great recommendation! He looks like such a big boy now...don't you think???
3 comments:
Kelly was the same way. I bought all different kinds, with no luck. Turns out it was cups in general for him, not just a certain cup. Once he started drinking out of cups, he would drink out of any. Hopefully it's the same for you so you get all your money's worth!!
He does look so old, I love the spiked hair though!
Congrats on finding a cup! Do those spill? That is why i have never bought them.
Post a Comment