My precious pumpkin turned 14 months old last week, so I am a tad bit late on this post. I took some photos outside today because the weather was so gorgeous and I wanted Jackson and myself to enjoy it! I took this picture with our fake, light-up pumpkin on the front porch. Normally we play in the back yard, but due to the excessive amount of dog poo and hornet nests, I decided that probably was not the best idea today. Let's see....these days, Jackson is just a ball of energy running around and is constantly trying new things and making us crack up laughing. He has formed his own language in which he speaks....ta-ka is his favorite thing to say and he sounds like a bird. He loves to run in circles around the couch while screaming...we think he is trying to get Bella to chase him. He is obsessed with balls and stickers. He is down to one bottle at night, but I am sure it will be a while before we give that one up. He is loving his music class on Tuesdays at TCU, especially when they break out the instruments for the babies to play. Not too many words to report yet, but I am hoping within the next month or two he will start to expand his vocabulary. He still loves books, and many days I will catch him quietly flipping through the pages of his books, staring at them intently as though he is actually reading. He recognizes many toys and loves to hand things to mommy and feed me cheerios. My favorite thing he does now is when he grabs my neck with both hands and presses his face up to mine to give me nose kisses...doesn't get any better than that!
1 comment:
He is one of my favorites! He has the best personality and is so cute, you can't help but love him!
Post a Comment