Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tumble Time

Amy and Cru kindly invited Jackson and I to join them at Tumble Time today at the Mansfield Activities Center. It was so nice and I am hoping to make it a weekly outing...it definitely gave us something new and exciting to do with our friends! Jackson was a tad overwhelmed by all of the screaming toddlers running around...I think he was one of the youngest babies there. But, he warmed up and kind of ran around in circles after all of the balls while screaming with a smile on his face. They had lots of brightly colored mats, blocks, balls, and shapes for the little ones to play with and climb on. I also became the target of many flying objects...one little boy kept pelting me in the head with balls and another sent a flying disc at me. Where were their mothers???? We had a great time and took the boys to eat lunch afterwards. Thanks so much Amy for the invite! Jackson and I are looking forward to next week! Also, starting tomorrow, I am going to begin taking Jackson to story time at the library. He absolutely loves books, being read to, etc. so I think he will really enjoy it!









2 comments:

the tatsaks said...

You really were a target!!! It was fun though. Cant wait to go next week!

Justin and Allison said...

Very cute pictures.