Wednesday, October 28, 2009

New Trick

I mean, this was bound to happen, right? Today Jackson was in his room standing by his chair watching Baby Einstein with a big smile on his face, so I scooted out of the room for a minute to change a load of laundry. When I returned, he was standing there naked....he had pooped in his diaper and then proceeded to take his diaper off!!! So Gross!!! I firmly told him "NO" and that we do not take off our diaper, to which I received a blank stare which is the norm when I try any sort of discipline. I put on another diaper and he started to take this one off as well. I guess gone are the days of letting him roam around in just a diaper and a shirt. I told my dad about it and he said "Well maybe it is time to start potty training"....what a dad thing to say :)

2 comments:

the tatsaks said...

At least he did not try to eat it...yet!

Regina said...

That's too funny! Kelly has never done that, but I know a ton of kids that do. It's really common. My SIL used to put duct tape around the diaper so Ella could NOT get it off!