Thursday, October 16, 2008

Baby Einstein

I have recently discovered that Jackson is mesmerized by his Baby Einstein Video. Is it too early for him to be watching tv??? It says 3 months, but I decided to pop it in the dvd player yesterday and he loved it!! His arms and legs were going wild, as you can see in the picture below!!!

3 comments:

Paige said...

nope, not too early, at least I don't think. Blake has been watching them pretty much her whole life and she loves them. It is still her favorite thing to watch.

Regina said...

No it's not too early. It's great when you find new ways to entertain your baby, and at least there's some brain stimulation there, right?

the tatsaks said...

Definitely not to early. Anything to give you a little break. Kinsley loved them to. I have no put them in for Cru yet but he does like to watch Backyardigans with his sister!