Thursday, October 30, 2008

Week at Nana & Papa's House

Garrett had to go to Florida all this week for business, so on Sunday Jackson and I made the six hour trip down to Port Neches to visit Nana & Papa. They have had an absolute blast with him and it has melted my hear to see the joy that he brings to them both. I love living in Arlington, but there is nothing that compares to going home and spending time with my mom and dad. This has been the best week and I will be sad to leave on Saturday, since we won't see them again until we come back for Christmas. Thanks Nana & Papa for such a wonderful week at home...we will miss you!!!









2 comments:

Justin and Allison said...

Cute smiley baby! I am glad you are having a fun week with your parents!

the tatsaks said...

Thats funny...Andrew was out of town all week last week too. I stayed with my mom and I had so much fun with her and she is always so helpful. You are right there is nothing like spending time with your parents.