Well...it seems that we took one step forward, and two steps back. I have been really trying to get Jackson on a good schedule for eating and for sleeping. Last Tuesday after his 2 month checkup, I got very serious about getting him to sleep at least 6-7 hours straight and we seemed to be making progress. I feed him his last bottle at 8 and then he was going til about 1:30. I fed him again and he slept until about 5:30 or 6. This went on for several nights. Then Saturday night he slept from 9 to 5!! I was ecstatic...although I did not get any sleep because I kept checking to see if he was still breathing since he slept for so long. Then, the past two nights have been dreadful...he has been waking every 3 hours again. I try to let him cry for 10 minutes to see if he will fall back asleep since that is what Dr. Davidson suggested, but he screams and has big tears and I know he is hungry. How do we eliminate the middle of the night feedings??? I can't let him starve...I guess we will keep trying :(
1 comment:
Cru does that sometimes. I think the key is getting good naps and getting to bed before they are over sleepy. But I will get to talk to you more tomorrow. I am so excited!!!
Post a Comment