Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Today Jackson got to visit his first pumpkin patch!! It was such an adorable place and I would love to make it a yearly tradition. Of course there was not much he was able to do as far as the bounce house, hayride, etc., but it did make for some good pictures. And the best part was that we got to enjoy it with some of our friends!! Amy, Kinsley, Cru, Regina, Kelly, Paige & Blake were there with us, but our attempt to get a group picture of all the kids together was next to impossible as you can see below. It was so good to visit with the other moms and enjoy some time outdoors with my sweet little boy...I think he really had a great time!!









3 comments:

Regina said...

SO SO FUN!! He is such a cutie too!!

Paige said...

Loved seeing you and Jackson. I agree, a yearly tradition is a great idea.

the tatsaks said...

I am so glad you came. It was so fun and we definitely need to make it a tradition.