Today was Jackson's highly anticipated 2 month checkup at Dr. Davidson's office...I could not wait to see how much my little chunk had grown! Here are his stats: 13 lbs 13 ounces (90%) and 23 inches (50%). He is huge! I think my heart broke in half when it was time for his shots...his face turned purple he was crying so hard...and then of course I burst into tears as well :( On a positive note, he is a healthy, happy little boy and I could not be more thankful for that. Dr. Davidson told me I need to work on his sleep schedule, so tonight we will start and I know it will be hard to hear him cry. I guess the doc knows what he is talking about though......
3 comments:
Now is the time to buy healthy sleep habits happy child if you haven't already. It is the BEST reference on sleep I have found and Blake's sleep schedule has been perfect the day I started implementing the plan. I know I am annoying about this book but it is worth being annoying if it helps my friends like it did me and Blake. Good luck, it's tough, but over quickly.
DITTO with Paiges comment. It is a great book and helps sooooo much. It is very hard to hear them cry. I used to put Kinsley down and then go get in the shower or go outside for like 20min so I did not have to hear it. He will be sleeping 10-12hrs before you know it!
Whoa! He is even bigger than Kelly was at his 2 month!! I LOVE rolly squishy little babies! Good luck on the sleep thing!!
Post a Comment