There are not any words to describe how worn out and tired I am. In fact, I am so beyond the point of tired that I don't even feel tired anymore. Basically, its all my fault and Jackson is completely spoiled. I have allowed him to come in bed with me in the mornings and now for the past couple of weeks, he will not sleep in his crib. Just as I was bragging about him sleeping through the night for 2 weeks, he has not done it since. And it is getting worse. Last night he was up every 45 minutes screaming until I went to get him and try to comfort him. As soon as I picked him up he started smiling and laughing at me. Because of his lack of sleep, he is crabby most of the day and his face in the picture below describes his mood and mommy's!!!!
3 comments:
zach and I are cracking up! you may just have to get mean, turn that monitor down and let him cry it out, yall will both feel better with some sleep. good luck!
Oh my gosh what a bummer! Could it be an ear infection? I heard that it hurts when they lay down, and then the pain is not so bad when they are upright. I dont know, but that sucks! The pic is priceless though!
This picture is hilarious!!! I hope things get better. You need to do some more falling asleep with the monitor off:)
Post a Comment