Monday, December 8, 2008

Let the Christmas Festivities Begin

Saturday night was officially the first Christmas party of the season for us...and it was at our house!! We had Amy, Andrew, Paige, Zach, Michael, Regina, Allison and Justin over to our house for some fajitas and a nice long visit with no babies and it was so much fun!! We also exchanged gifts for the kids this year and Jackson got an adorable outfit from the Tatsaks...thanks so much guys! As usual, the guys hung out in the living room watching sports and us girls holed ourselves up in Jackson's nursery for some girl talk. It is so wonderful to have these girls in my life and I can't thank them enough for their friendship. On Sunday I put Jackson in his Grinch onesie which I bought before I was even pregnant because I thought it was so cute! It is 3 months, so I squeezed him into it before it was too late so that I could at least get a picture. Surely you can tell that it was way to small for him :( Friday is our 4 month check up so we will see how much little J weighs these days...I can't wait!

3 comments:

Justin and Allison said...

His hair is getting really light. He is going to be a blonde. He is precious and I want to see him soon.

the tatsaks said...

I love this picture...so precious!

Regina said...

Thanks for having us over!! L-O-V-E the onesie!!