I was so excited to bring Jackson to his first visit with Santa Claus today. Lori and I packed up and headed to Northpark Mall so that Jackson could meet him. We arrived at 11:00 and were #86 in line so they told us to come back at 2:30. We did some shopping and Garrett came from work to meet us for lunch which made for a very nice afternoon. I don't know what I expected from my 4 month old, but Jackson looked so bored with the whole meeting of Santa. He just stared off into space while on Santa's lap, which I actually think made a pretty funny picture. I am so glad to have this memory of my little J though and I can't wait to go back next year!! Thanks so much Aunt Lori for going with us...you are the best!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment