Sunday, December 28, 2008

Jackson's First Christmas

This year we celebrated Jackson's First Christmas at my parent's house down in Beaumont. I was so excited to be at home and for my parents to spend alot of time with Jackson since he is so much more entertaining than the last time they saw him back in October. We had such a great week and made so many wonderful memories. I was so happy to be home with my parents, although I know how hard it was for Garrett to be away from his family since I feel that way everyday when I am away from mine. Jackson got so many precious toys to play with and I can't wait for him to be able to enjoy them all. Since we were out of town Tuesday-Saturday we enjoyed Christmas with Garrett's parents on Monday night. Gam was sick and unable to play with Jackson, but we all still had a great time and I know they are looking forward to next year's Christmas when we will be in town to celebrate with them.
Jackson posing with Santa Snoopy
You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch

Bedtime stories with Daddy


All dressed up for Church on Christmas Eve






4 comments:

Paige said...

that's one smokin hot family!

Justin and Allison said...

I am glad yall had fun. Your family pic is so good.

Regina said...

Yes, that family pic is so good!

the tatsaks said...

Great family pic. You look amazing! I hope you got a little relief while visiting your fam!