Jackson has been sick since Friday and this has been so heartbreaking, sad, tiring, etc. He had a terrible cough, congestion and fever on Friday so I took him to Cooks Children's that night. As soon as they put him in that tiny hospital gown and put the heart monitors on him I started sobbing and I am sure the nurses thought I was a nut job. They said there was not much I could do for him except Tylenol for the fever, elevate his crib and saline drops in his nose. He felt horrible all weekend and got completely off of his sleeping and eating schedule, which has led to no sleep for me at all and I am running on fumes right now. I took him to the pediatrician today and the good news is that his chest is clear and he seems to be feeling much better, but he still has a nasty cough. On a lighter note....I put him in his cute HO HO HO pj's tonight and I think he looks so cute in them! Is it too early for Christmas pj's??? I think not.
3 comments:
I am so glad he is feeling better...I am so sad for the little guy. It is definitely not to early for the christmas pjs!
Awwww. I just hate it when babies are sick, and it sounds like he had it pretty bad. Way cute pic!
He is so sweet in his pj's. Being sick is no fun, but it is good for him to build his immune system. He is so precious!!
Post a Comment