Today we headed to Gymboree Play & Music in Southlake to celebrate Blake's 2nd Birthday! All of our friends and their little ones were there so it was a great time chatting and laughing at all of the kiddies running around. I was anxious to see if Jackson liked Gymboree since I am thinking of signing him up for classes after his birthday. I thought he might be a little overwhelmed but he seemed to LOVE it! He was crawling around everywhere, taking in all of the bright colors, the singing and really did well with all of the other kids. Paige had fruit and chick-fil-a nuggets for the kids and pizza for the parents...it was all so good, especially the birthday cake! Everything looked so precious and we are so glad that we were able to celebrate with the Walker family. Happy 2nd Birthday Sweet Blake!!!
Lots of yummy food for the kiddos!
Lots of yummy food for the kiddos!










2 comments:
Great times! Jackson will love music class too, I can't wait for that to start!! Glad y'all were there, we love you! And PS- The outfit you got Blake is way cute!
He did love Gymboree!!! He was so cute, and I love his spiked hair do.
Post a Comment