Thursday, July 9, 2009

Struggling....

....to stay awake while I type this post. Last night was one of the worst nights we have had in a really long time. Jackson did not sleep....at all. None. Zip. Zero. I am going to attribute it to teething since his third little tooth made an appearance yesterday. I rocked him, let him cry, put him in bed with me and nothing seemed to get him to sleep. He finally conked out at about 4:00 this morning and slept until 6:30 and then I put him in bed with me until 7:15. I am a zombie. So, so tired with a pounding headache. I wish I could lay around all day and do nothing but we have plans to go to a water park today. On another note, not much has been going on around our house this week so I really have not had much to post about. Hopefully that will change soon though...we have alot coming up (birthday parties, family reunion, etc.). Jackson's birthday party planning is in full force. I am still doing a Safari/Jungle theme but it has actually started to morph into lions (lion invitations, lion cake, lion cookies). I am hopeful that it will turn out so cute and I cannot wait for his big day to arrive!

2 comments:

the tatsaks said...

Bummer!!! Hopefully it will result in a few good naps today!

Jalei & Lane said...

Lions will be so cute!